What to bring to my first appointment?
- You will need a referral from your general practitioner or specialist, and a current Medicare card to enable a rebate.
- Please bring along your current medications (packs/bottles or Webster pack) or medication list to your appointment
- Diaries of measurements such as blood pressures/weights can also be very useful to assess your progress at home.
Location and Transport
841 Rathdowne Street
(corner Richardson Street)
There is ample free 2 hour parking on Richardson Street and surrounding streets.
There is disabled access via Richardson Street. Press the intercom to gain entry.
Route 504: stops immediately out the front entrance.
- Routes 1 and 6 along Lygon St: Alight at stop 117 (Richardson St). Walk east along Richardson St for <5 minutes
- Route 96 along Nicholson St: Alight at stop 20 (Richardson St). Walk west along Richardson St for ~5 minutes.
- Parliament Station then tram 96
- Flinders St or Melbourne Central then trams 1 or 6
- Clifton Hill Station then bus 504
|Item number||Patient fee||Pensioner fee||Medicare rebate|
|Long (>45min)/complex consultation||132||$320||$290||$231.35|
|Long (>45min)/complex consultation||133||$170||$160||$115.85|
IN PERSON CONSULTATIONS – payment required at rooms on day of appointment.
Transthoracic echocardiogram $260 (rebate $196.10)
*pension/health care card holders will be bulk billed for echocardiography