Dr Jennifer Coller consults at Connected Cardiology Shepparton. As a general cardiologist she treats a range of heart conditions including coronary artery disease and rhythm disorders and has a particular interest in heart failure. The service caters to the needs of patients in the Goulburn Valley and surrounding areas including Cobram, Numurkah, Kyabram, Mooroopna, Benalla, Nagambie, Murchison and Tatura.
Any tests that are required are performed as close to home as possible, although we have a strong network with larger centres offering more sophisticated cardiac testing if required.
Connected Cardiology Shepparton regional investigative hub offers the following Cardiac monitoring and testing services:
- Electrocardiography (ECG), Holter, Heartbug and Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) Monitoring (out-of-pocket fees apply)
- Echocardiography (out-of-pocket fees apply)
- Stress Echocardiography and Echocardiography (out-of-pocket fees apply)
Telehealth appointments are also used in addition to in-person appointments where appropriate. Follow up phone calls can also be provided by our practice nurse.
A good knowledge of the services available locally allow referral to chronic disease management programs, cardiac rehabilitation, and other services where needed.
For further information on Dr Jennifer Coller please click here.
What to bring to my first appointment?
- You will need a referral from your general practitioner or specialist, and a current Medicare card to enable a rebate.
- Please bring along your current medications (packs/bottles or Webster pack) or medication list to your appointment.
- Diaries of measurements such as blood pressures/weights can also be very useful to assess your progress at home.